Friday, May 21, 2010

Such Tweet Music...and Other Artsy Things






Ok, so this London art exhibit is right up my alley. I'm sure it's supposed to make some artistic statement,
but I just think it's plain fun. A nice thing to watch when your brain needs a break.


Yet another art exhibition ("Spiral Cloud") that I love. This was part of a visual art project, but it's really
amazing that it was also accompanied an actual piano concert.


There's something about seeing music performed that makes hearing it so much more powerful. How dark and beautiful is this?


Ahhh, the weekend! How I've longed for you. (Five days and counting until school is out!) I'm going to enjoy the lack of lesson planning -thank you very much school talent show- and get some yard work done. I hope you get some good ol' rest and relaxation and have a happy Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment