Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our Life for the Past Week

Well, it all started when I walked into the bathroom to get ready for work, and I stepped in a big squishy puddle of water in the middle of the floor. That might not have been so alarming if a) our bathroom wasn't almost entirely carpeted, and b) we had recently taken a shower within the last eight hours. But we hadn't. Later that night, here is what our bathroom looked like!


Dustin figured out that cracks in the grout were the source of the problem. (My husband is Superman.) He began the barrel-of-fun process of de-grouting and then re-grouting the entire shower. Woo hoo!


Here is the picture after Dustin said, "now take a picture of how I really feel."


...and at long last (and unlike all the King's horses and all the King's men), Dustin put everything back together again! (Sorry, the elementary teacher in me brings that out.)


Our tile is now WHITE and crack free!


On a totally unrelated note....If this isn't the definition of a puppy dog face, I don't know what is. I got a solid stare the entire time I ate a bowl of ice cream. Mama loves that little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment