Friday, April 8, 2011

Well, Hello Spring!

Goodbye Winter


I will miss:

-Living in boots and socks.  Daily.  Nakey feet are not my favorite.
-Sitting by the fire on any given evening.
-Hot chocolate and spiced tea for no reason at all.
-Snuggling to keep warm :) 
-Burying myself under a blanket cloud.
-An excuse to wear a stocking cap.  (Are they still called that?)
-Watching my dog attempt to keep her feet out of the snow while visiting "the lady's   room".
-The smell of chimneys burning a toasty fire.

Hello Spring!


I'm looking forward to:

-The small window when Oklahoma weather is perfect.  
-Sleeping with the windows open.  
-Getting my hands in the dirt and planting some flowers.
-Colors like turquoise, fushia, raspberry, and bright yellow coming out of hibernation.
-Sitting on the porch and relaxing by the fire pit.
-Our camping trip with friends in May!
-Sweet tea.
-Thunderstorms.  Thunderstorms.  Thunderstorms!!!






*Pictures Credits


No comments:

Post a Comment