Saturday, April 3, 2010

Knock, Knock...



I would currently be attempting one of these myself, if I could just figure out how to make those fun felt flowers (alliteration much?).


So creative, and so spring.


Love the colors and cute little vintage-looking flowers details!


My mimi just moved, and requested an OU wreath for her door. After searching all over creation for a cute, plain wreath to add OU embellishments to, (I'm convinced they don't exist) I just ran to Hobby Lobby and glued this little creation together. I'm not sure how she felt about the feathers, but hey, at least they're sooner colors.


If you haven't been in Serendipity on Danforth, I highly recommend a visit! My favorite booth is on the first aisle and I absolutely love all of her ideas. When I saw this mini bird's nest wreath in the vintage frames, I had to take them home with me :)


Love my Marlow. She's my little shadow and always seems to be working her way into pictures. Happy spring everyone, and have a blessed Easter!

I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep...No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord.
(John 10:11,18)

No comments:

Post a Comment